3L Portable Gravity Bag Water Filter
The Wakiwaki 3L gravity bag water filter is constructed with 100% Food-grade and BPA-free material, we also have FDA certification, and no chemicals are used to filter water, which is really helpful when you have some outdoor activities just like hiking, camping, fishing, and emergency drinking.
- Color: Blue
- Filter Pore Size: 1μm ceramic membranes cartridge
- Output: 450ml/min
- Capacity: 3 liters (0.79 gallons)
- Item Weight: 2 Ounces
- Maximum Flow Rate: 27 liters (7.13gallons) Per Hour
- Purification Method: Hollow Fiber Ultra Membrane, Activated Carbon Filter, Double PP Cotton Fiber, Coarse Filter
- Features: Removes over 99.99999% Bacteria, Parasites, and micro-plastics; Reduces Turbidity, and heavy metal; Adsorbs chlorine, VOCs, odors; etc.
4 in Multifunction
- Suck directly
- Added a 29.5-inch extension tube
- Use an expansion interface to connect bottles by
- Connect with gravity water bag
Widely Used and Easy to Carry
The gravity water purifier weighs just 2.8 ounces and can be completely rolled up to save space in your backpack. It’s lightweight and portable to carry, and it can be hung on outside of your backpack which helps to save so much space for other equipment during outdoor activities, too. Whatsmore, you can make a drink during walking if you hang the Wakiwaki bag water filter on your backpack.
Long Lifespan and Speedy Treatment Time
Our portable gravity water filter has a lifespan of 5,000 liters (1320gallons), for a family of four uses up to 3.5 years. With a flow rate of 27 liters (7.13 gallons) per hour, it won’t slow you down when you’re trying to make miles.
Functional Gravity Bag
Besides the bag water filter system, the included filter can be used in many different ways. Use as a personal water filter straw, or add a 29.5-inch extension tube for more distance drinking. Even connect to a Purifier Water Bottle.
Also, the bag can be matched with Wakiwaki’s Detachable Water Filter Straw.
4-stage Filtration(1-micron Ultrafiltration)
Our gravity water bag made up of 0.1-micron hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane, 5-micron coconut shell GAC filter, and 0.2-micron PP fiber filter, removes over 99.99999% bact, heavy metal, chlorine, odors, micro-plastics, etc
Easy to Use and Easy to Clean
- Superior Backwash Solution: Detachable mouthpiece connects with the common bottle for backwashing, no need for an extra syringe. Realize environmental protection and reuse.
- Equipped with a water stop valve, water can be produced immediately out of the box
bag water filter
- Family Day Out
Filter Straw, 3L gravity water bag, Food Grade Silicone Tube, Functional Adapter, Water Stop Valve, Carabiner
How to Use Water Filter Bag Camping
- Method 1: You can directly put the intake of the straw into the water source, suck the water and drink it. If the water source is far away, connect a hose, put the hose into the water, suck the water and drink it.
- Method 2: Fill the beverage bottle (prepared by yourself) with raw water, connect it with a straw, squeeze the water bag or beverage bottle, and the water can be drunk. Equipped with an expansion interface, can be connected with more beverage bottles to produce water.
- Method 3: The silicone tube is connected with the water storage bag, and the pressure generated by the height difference is used to filter the produced water with a straw, which is convenient for drinking by many people and the water can be drunk. Equipped with a water stop valve, which can be used immediately.
After use, reverse water from the outlet 2-3 times, backwash the straw and gently throw out the remaining water inside the straw, put it in a cool place for storage.